The Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October, implemented by Law 67/98 of 16 October, requires the data collection and processing may only be carried out for legitimate, specific and defined purposes, data accuracy and only allowing the holder identification at set times. The law also establishes the principle of prior approval and thus data processing must be performed with the consent of the holder, except in cases of performance of a contract, tax liability or protection of vital interests of the holder, who is incapable of giving consent.
- Customize content and advertising;
- Allow access to certain contents of the www.artevasi.pt website and to the websites of its partners;
- Get data for statistical processing to meet the users demands and interests;
- Promote information activities, marketing, own or partners events registration, among others.
Artevasi provides users of the www.artevasi.pt website full transparency and control over the collection and use of their personal data, adopting the levels of security and data protection legally required. The information gathered by Artevasi respects all ethical and legal provisions in force. The users guarantee the personal data submitted by the www.artevasi.pt website are true and shall inform of any changes. Users are be given the right to access and update through the Internet their personal data, correct and add it at any time in accordance with the law in force.
Artevasi is responsible for processing the database, with its head office at Zona Industrial Lomba Street, in Argoncilhe, VAT number 507 747 879 and it is the owner of the information collected in the www.artevasi.pt website. This information will not be sold, assigned or shared with third parties, except in the situations indicated below.
Users expressly consent and authorize Artevasi to:
- To assign or communicate the above data to third parties with whom Artevasi has concluded or will conclude partnership agreements, which will be adequately disclosed on www.artevasi.pt
Users are also informed that their data will be confidentially processed and in accordance with legislation on data protection prevailing at any time.
The personal data stored in our computer systems meets all standards and prevailing legislation in Portugal.
Artevasi reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to the prevailing legislation at any time.
Last updated: July 27th, 2016